While the Polyspray is drying a little I worked on wing preparations. I built the left wing rotisserie so that I could get the wing off of the rack, and made a few parts for the pitot tube mount. I’ll see if I can get my friend Alan to weld the aluminum parts, since that will make for a nice lightweight and simple mount. I started sorting parts into various buckets for painting the different colors. Now that the primer is on the right wing I installed the inspection covers. Our stripe scheme is going to be complicated enough that I’m going to paint with the panels in place. Finally I set up the fresh air supply and HVLP turbine and made sure that they both work.