Tailwheel Spring and Wingtip

Tabitha came out today too and we made some good progress. I was at a stopping point with the tailwheel spring because I didn’t have a drill that would handle larger bits. It had a temporary bolt in place of the AN-7 that is supposed to go in there. With the new drill I was able to get the hole up to size and reinstall the tailwheel spring.

I got this new drill so that I could use larger bits. All of my others have a 3/8\


Meanwhile, Tabitha was dimpling and squeezing the rivets for the wingtip flush mount strip.

Tabitha was dimpling and squeezing.


I also spent some time getting ready to install the engine mount, now that I have the hardware.

Posted on
Hours Logged This Session: 5.1
Total Hours: 1883.75