Second Polyspray

I masked off the area where I sanded through on the last work session. I used a rag with MEK to clean the fabric in that area down to a bare surface. I can see why the polyfiber products are so successful- this whole process was much easier than I expected.

Patch Area

The masking tape made for a nice clean edge.


The damaged area needs at least one inch of overlap, so I made the patch to those standards.
Polyfiber Patch

The patch is ready to apply with some polybrush.


Since the patched side of the elevator isn’t going to be ready for spraying, I sprayed all of the other surfaces with their second coat of polyspray.