Seats and Engine Mount

Today Tabitha came out again to finish squeezing some more wingtip rivets. We also tested the glue on the foams to make sure that it wasn’t going to dissolve them. The glue checked out OK, so we glued one of the bottom cushion combinations. Tabitha marked it for cutting and spent some time thinking about how all of that needed to be done.

Tabitha is trying out a few different seat foam combinations and marking them to cut.

While she was doing all of that I worked on more nutplates in the boot cowl/fuselage area. Danny stopped by, and he and I installed the engine mount.

Posted on
Hours Logged This Session: 5.5
Total Hours: 1883.75

Leave a Reply