I started off today by finishing the bend that I started yesterday. I only bent the roof piece to about 90 degrees on the brake, because that was all it would do. This morning I used the dead blow hammer to bend it the rest of the way over.
Unfortunately, it’s too short. When I measured the length, I used the holes on the far outboard side of the cabin. Those holes sit a little bit forward of the holes at the front of the skylight, so the roof missed the latter. It looks like version three will be in the works now. The good news is that I was at least able to validate the bending process.
I spent the rest of the time working on the holes in the boot cowl, drilling them to final size, deburring, and dimpling the ones that were to be dimpled.