The primed parts are still in the booth from the last session, but I have a few that are due for white paint but not primer. Today I prepped those so that I’ll be ready to paint in one batch. These parts included the front door and window assemblies that peeled due to inadequate abrasion before their last paint, and the exposed portions of the back seat frame. The new parallel-port cabin heat muff arrived a while back, so I installed it today to make sure it would still fit. When I tried to connect the carb heat duct I realized that I’m going to have to come up with another routing for it. The standard Vans fitting comes straight up out of the FAB top, but that puts the duct too close to the number 4 exhaust pipe.