Position Lights and Brakes

It was too humid this morning to spray the next coat of polybrush, so I worked on the wingtip instead. I mixed up a batch of epoxy and used it to attach the position light mount and the wingtip aluminum strip.

Attaching the Position Lights

I didn't have any paper masking tape, so I used a little bit of foil tape to hold the position light mount in place.


Wingtip Filler Strip

Wingtip Strip


I also made a short brake line for the left side and hung up some blankets to serve as drapes. Half of the front of the hangar is translucent, and I was concerned about unnecessary UV exposure.
Spray Booth

Here's my "spray booth" with most of the improvised curtains.