Today I made a few software adjustments to try to get the EMS data to show up on the D100. I had to call Dynon for advice, and they pointed out that while the DSAB was working fine, I had to configure the default screens on the D100 to allow the EMS pages to come up during the cycling. I installed that pilot end of the carb heat cable, throttle, and parking brake. I made a bracket to hold a little normally-closed microswitch right next to the parking brake lever, so that when the parking brake is in the fully off position, the switch is opened. When the switch is closed, a blue LED is illuminated on the panel. The LED only goes out when the circuit is opened, which should hopefully only happen when the arm is in the fully open position.
I made the bracket adjustable, in case flex in the system makes it indicate unreliably.
Next I started preparing the left wing for paint.