This afternoon my Mom was in town again, so she helped by adding the masking paper to tail pieces. I use 3M fineline tape to mark the final edge, and then use regular cheap masking tape to hold masking paper onto that tape. It can be a little bit confusing sometimes to make sure that we mask the correct color section, especially since these are all smaller parts that are going to come together to make the final scheme.
While she did that, I added rivets back on to the inspection covers and reassembled the paint gun. The inspection covers came with universal rivets, but I took them apart to switch them to flush rivets.
This also allowed me to prime both sides of the retaining spring to help prevent corrosion. I also added rivets to the hinge on the door skin that will support the mouse door.
After a late lunch break I came back and painted white Aerothane on the inside of the door skins, the tailwheel fork, the tailwheel body, the elevator, horizontal stabilizers, and tiedown rings.