Today was a productive day with help from Jack and Vince. In the morning I put the casters back onto the wing rack in preparation for moving the right wing off of the rotisserie and on to the rack.
Above you can see the left wing out in the sun. The problem with talking about left wings and right wings is that the Google search results start to get a little bit strange sometimes. Vince arrived after lunch and started cutting out aluminum circles that will make the access panels on the landing gear legs. I had intended not to put in access panels for removal of the flexible brake line, figuring that it wouldn’t need replacement for a few years. Unfortunately, I installed the lines upside down before covering, so it turns out that they need to be accessed now.
Jack arrived later in the afternoon to come help install an end on the VHF nav coax. He ordered some ends for me since he was already going to be ordering from all electronics.
Meanwhile, I prepared the aft left cargo door for skin and frame for riveting. While I worked on routing the wires for the aft cabin light, Vince riveted the skin to the door.