Today we worked more on the odds and ends. Dad installed seatbelts while I took the stainless tunnel under the boot cowl off. This part was vibrating when the engine ran, so I adhered a piece of 1/4″ thick closed-cell foam to try and dampen the vibrations. The rear seat belts have fairly large fittings on the ends, and they interfere with the structure at the center of the back seat. I’ll have to make some extension fittings for that spot. We installed the fire extinguisher and the carbon monoxide detector, and added a few more color markings to the EFIS setup for the airspeed. Next I did more taxi testing, this time to calibrate the compass. The headings are 180 degrees off, so I’ll have to investigate why.