Now that the seats are in I was able to measure how long our seatbelts will need to be. I used the form from the Aero Tuff website. A few entries ago I made the oil cooler lines. Today I applied some high-temp RTV to the ends to help keep the oil and debris out. I’ll add the special stainless clamps once I can find someone who can loan me the tool that they require.
I also repositioned the fuel valve one last time, I hope.
I was concerned about having it in the way of grabbing the flap handle, but after sitting in the seat and making a few practice grabs, I found that for the first couple of flap settings my hand didn’t go to the end of the handle anyway.