I started off today by getting some silver polyspray onto the patches. Don brought up the instrument panel, so I started with the deburring process while I waited for the polyspray to cure. I added the ELT controller to the left side, since it is something that is low on the ambidexterity priority list.
I attached the rack for the GNS430 and GTX327 together, then added aluminum angle pieces to use for attaching the racks to the panel.
Somehow I gave Don Bandy the wrong dimensions for the middle hole. It ended up being a little bit short, so I trimmed a little off of the bottom.
I left to go get ready for the EAA meeting. On my way out the door for the meeting I got a call from jetBlue with a class date in 2 weeks!