Tonight I finished the left rear fuel line and started on a remake of the right front fuel line.
The latest guidance from Bob says to put the T joint as low as possible, so I moved it down a few inches. The Patrol actually uses a tab that attaches in front of this station to the longeron, which eliminates the need for the aluminum wedges that I needed to make, and also lowers this junction further. Because that station is sloped aft, that means that the lower right fuel line needs to be a few inches longer. The new right rear line is much straigher and better looking than the previous iteration.