This morning I used the irons to smooth the rudder and prepare it for spraying. I’ll wait until the flaps and ailerons are done before I start spraying, since that process is better suited for larger lots. Speaking of the flaps, I started on those today too. I put the left flap and aileron on the wing, drilled out the temporary pop rivets, and checked for alignment per the Avipro manual instructions.
I made a slight adjustment and riveted the flap trailing edge in place. I wiped off the accumulation of dust from the flap and brushed a coat of polybrush onto the leading edge. I’m not sure if this is required or not- the manual says to precoat wing leading edges, and this seems like a miniature wing.
I also added a bit of anti-chafe tape to the trailing edge rivets, and I had to stop there for today.