Yesterday I prepared the cowling for the fiberglass work on the scoop. Today I used a few adjustable rolling stands to hold the scoop in place while I applied the first strips.
While the epoxy was setting up I made a few more pieces for the oil cooler attachment.
I needed for that angle to clear the valve cover, so I trimmed it to match the existing left rear baffle. I actually trimmed it just a little bit short, by using a scrap of angle to position the piece for marking.
That technique worked out pretty well.
I trimmed the tops of a few more baffles and deburred the edges. I would have never guessed that the baffles would have taken so long to make.